- Collect admission form from website or school’s office paying tk500/ as admission processing fees.
- Visit school’s office along with students and completed application form and necessary documents (birth certificate copy, Students photo 3 pcs, Father and mother photo – 2 pcs each) to attend an interview session with head of admission committee.
- If admission is approved, collect fees receipt book and pay session charge plus E.C.A. and development fees to designated bank.
- Collect admission confirmation documents showing the bank slip to school’s office.
- Go through the guideline received from school and attend orientation program as per schedule.
1. Guardians are requested to submit written intention letter to school’s office mentioning class/department for re-admission.
2. Promoted students will be re-admitted upon receiving the request letter from parents.
3. Collect re-admission documents and go through the guideline prior attending the orientation program.
4. An E.C.A. and development fees is applicable for each academic year. Collect fees receipt book and E.C.A. plus development fees to be deposited to designated bank along with tuition fees of first month of the academic year.